Thursday, March 4, 2010

Are you ready to hop with Smeared and Smudged?


I'm just SO excited to be participating in the "First Ever Member Blog Hop" at Smeared and Smudged. At Smeared and Smudged, we are dedicated to focusing on alternative art styling and unique ways to use rubber stamps. If you enjoy creating art using gothic, alternative, vintage, or out-of-the norm stamp images, you are definitely welcome here. We have such a wonderul forum here with friendly members and awesome projects, we'd like to give everyone the opportunity to be a part of it!

The challenge was to create any project with stamping. Fabulous! I knew I wanted to create an altered project with a monochromatic feel...and of course, vintage. I'm so happy with the way this "Vintage Altered Cigar Box--Paris" turned out. I got to use some of my favorite new products.




Supplies:
Patterned paper: Graphic 45 (On the Boardwalk, Fashionista, & Domestic Goddess collections); Teresa Collins
Stamp: Hampton Art Stamps (DF4521 Woman Collage/Passport)
Ink: Tsukineko, Ranger
Brads: Making Memories
Pens: Copic, Michael's
Ribbon: Offray
Vintage Lace

Now, on with the hop...Check out all of the stamping goodness from these talented ladies:
Keely http://www.keelyy.blogspot.com/ (You are here)

Thank you so much for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I would love to visit your blog, too :) Have a wonderful day!

23 comments:

Kim Wilson said...

I love it!! The flowers are great! You should do a tutorial :) love your blog I added you and if you like please do the same!

Michelle said...

absolutely stunning, its gorgeous :-)

CraftyMomOf2 said...

WOWWWWWWWWWWWW Keely!!! Unbelievable!!!!!! I'm just blown away!!!


=) xoxo

blackdragon said...

What a wonderful altered project... even i like these flowers and i'm not a flower girl.

Lynx

Barb said...

Fantastic! Absolutely beautiful altered box :)

Alison said...

Holy cow, this is SO cool! I love all the boxes everyone is making! Yours is incredible! Love the flowers and the lace! Totally awesome!!!

Linda Kaiser said...

Your work is amazing. I so love your website. Wow!

Alex said...

This is AWESOME!!! love it! Just love it!

thkelly said...

Another GREAT altered box! Love it. I also love making those flowers so fun and easy but WOW they sure are Cute!!! Off to the hop. LOL

Amberlee said...

Damn, just...WOW...I am loving this box. I have never seen anything like this and it is soooooo amazing! Those flowers are just...wow and the lace, ink stamps....dang...."we're not worthy, we're not worthy" :) FABULOUS

Terra @ Smeared and Smudged said...

Well, I'm speechless....it's absolutely phoenominal! A tutorial would be so awesome, as was suggested before, because I know I couldn't make this without one! LOL
WWWWOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!

ldfdesign said...

love this box! good job, the color scheme is great!

angiesuez said...

the colors, the flowers, the papers......this is beautiful!

Kelli said...

Thats just flippin awesome man!!!!! Wicked Sweet!

sarah said...

soooooo pretty!! love your work, keely! :)

hugs,
sarah.

Ann-Katrin said...

Oh, what a great project! Love it!

Ann-Katrin
http://www.papirhobby.no

Linda Kaiser said...

Stunning! You are so amazing and creative. Wow!

Kathi said...

Ahhhhhh! Gorgeousness!!!

I love the stamp you chose and that awesome Graphic 45 that you used brilliantly. Wow!

KYMBERLY said...

Thank you for leaving such nice comments about my work!

I absolutely adore your art work! Everyone's right! Do a tutorial on this! It is just an awesome altered art box! I love it and would love to make one--especially for my girls! And your Vintage Spring cards are awesome too!

Have a great day!!

Linda Cain said...

VERY, VERY, COOL! Love it!
Linda

Jenneke said...

WOW, what a gorgeous project! I LOVE your flowers!
Congrats for being on ScrapScene!!

XXXJenneke

Beth Norman said...

So, so beautiful. You are very talented.

Certified Scrapaholic said...

Hi Keely,
Thanks for using our paper from Graphic45! Great job! Be sure to post this on our community site.

www.g45papers.typepad.com