Thursday, October 18, 2012

Oh Deer! Creations with My Little Shoebox

Hello, My Little Shoebox friends! I'm happy to share with you my latest projects with the "Oh Deer!" collection. It's the perfect collection for all of your Fall creations.
 
KYowlerOctDeerLovely
 
One of my favorite items in this collection is the fabulous woodgrain patterned paper.  The fun cardstock stickers add so much character to this collection.  I love those little deer!
 
KYowlerOctDeerHike
I created this layout with a clustering of embellishments in two distinct areas of my layout.  The border strips and flags add charm to any project.
 
KYowlerOctDeerPinterest

I love My Little Shoebox alpha's!  For this layout, I created a title with Muse Cardstock Alphabet Stickers and used Mini Alphabet Stickers on my banner.
 
KYowlerOctDeerCard

Lastly, I created this card with layering of lots of great cardstock stickers.  I love how you can create fun scenes with all of the wonderful embellishments in My Little Shoebox collections.
 
I hope you enjoyed my projects today.  Be sure to pick up the entire "Oh Deer!" collection at your favorite craft store.

1 comment:

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable LO's and card! Lee-Ann :)