Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hello, Want2Scrap friends! Happy Valentine's Day! I love everything about this day...the flowers, the candy, the kisses, and my fav color red. I created this sweet layout starring my little Valentine, Sophie.
 
KYowlerValentine
 
A Valentine's layout wouldn't be complete with Want2Scrap chipboard and bling!
 
KYowlerW2SValentine2
 
I inked this fabulous Want2Scrap Designer Embellies - Hand Drawn Swirls - Chipboard by Donna Salazar with Staz-On Blazing Red Ink by Tsukineko.
 
KYowlerW2SValentine
 
Sweet 72 Count - White Pearls - Self Adhesive add a soft touch to this girly layout. The Nestaboard Nested Pennants added a great touch to this layout inked and embellished with a LOVE sticker.
 
KYowlerW2SValentine3
 
The Frilly Flourish Swirl - White Pearl is just so beautiful and a perfect touch for Valentine's Day.
 
 
Other Products My Mind's Eye "The Sweetest Thing" Paper Collection Prima Marketing "Almanac Collection" Paper Collection Melissa Frances Dimensional Flower Tsukineko Staz-On Blazing Red Ink Colorbok Cardstock
 

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is just too precious. Love the flourishes, colours, design and the adorable little subject.
Happy Valentines Day
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!! Lee-Ann :)