Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Teen Adventures with My Little Shoebox

Hello, My Little Shoebox friends! I'm happy to share 2 of my latest MLS layouts.  Today's projects are all about teen adventures.
 
KyowlerMLSBrothers

My sons love hunting and four wheeling.  It's difficult to convince them to pose for pics these days, but they were all smiles on this outdoor adventure.  I combined fabulous products from these MLS collections: Oh, Deer and Vintage Shop. Also included: Want2Scrap chipboard, Tsukinko Ink, Beacon Adhesives.

KYowlerMLSDance

What is more wonderful than a school dance?  The MLS collection "Cherry Delight" was perfect to showcase this special event.  Also included: Want2Scrap bling, Tattered Angels glimmer mist, Tsukineko ink, Beacon Adhesives.

A huge thank you to Helen Chu and My Little Shoebox for allowing me to serve on the design team for the past 2 years.  It has been a wonderful experience.  I LOVE MLS paper products and have enjoyed every moment of creating with this amazing team!

Create something beautiful today!

1 comment:

Tiff said...

Your pages are sooo perfect! They're so fun!