Saturday, March 2, 2013

Dream Big with Want2Scrap

Hello Want2Scrap friends! I'm happy to share my latest layout with lovely Want2Scrap products. Today's project is all about a little girl's wish to Dream Big.
 
Dream Big
 
I used one of my favorite products to title my layout: Dream - Fancy Chipboard Word. I wanted a soft, ombre look to my chipboard title. I used Colorbox catseye ink to add ink from heavy to light, leaving the bottom portion of the chipboard bare.
 
Dream Big 2
 
I just love the texture of the Hand Drawn Swirls by Donna Salazar- Card Size Corrugated (2pack). I added light touches of white paint and then gold glitter glue. I love how the corrugated texture gives such dimension to the layout. Next, I added Sleek Strips Pearls-White. Love the vintage feel of these dainty pearls. Baby Bling Rhinestones Brown - 100 Count - 2.5 mm add sparkle to the lovely diecut pennant.
 
Dream Big
 
This lovely bling butterfly, Wonderful Wings Bling, is such beautiful addition to any project. I added baby bling brown rhinestones to trail the butterfly.
Thank you for visiting the blog today. Be sure to stop by each and every day for more design team inspiration.
 
Cross Promo Products Used:
Other Products Used:
Prima Marketing "Almanac Collection"
Prima Marketing Flowers Melissa Frances Resin Flowers
Making Memories Bamboo Alphas
Maya Road Trinket Pins--Crystals
Plaid Folk Art Acrylic Paint--Wicker White

No comments: