Friday, March 22, 2013

Love You Forever with Want2Scrap

Hello, Want2Scrap friends! I'm ready to celebrate the beginning of Spring, but it's still much too cold, in my opinion. I combined the best of Want2Scrap goodies to create today's layout.
 
KYowlerW2SForever
 
I love the dimension that Nestaboard gives to any project. I added the corresponding Nestabling Labels One to the Nestaboard and framed my center photo with the next larger Nestabling Label. How cute!
 
KYowlerW2SForever2
 
The Forever Fancy Chipboard Word added such a beautiful touch to the layout. I used Colorbox Warm Violet ink to compliment the purple in the photos. I really love the combination of blue/purple. The sweet bird's nest was accented with White Pearls.
 
KYowlerW2SForever3
 
I couldn't resist adding a Frilly Flourish Swirl in Silver Rhinestones. So pretty and adds movement to the layout.
 
Thanks for visiting the blog today.
 
Want2Scrap Supplies:
 
Cross-Promotional Products:
 
Other Products:
Webster's Pages "Country Estate" paper collection Prima Marketing "Almanac" paper collection, glitter flower Melissa Frances resin flower Tim Holtz Distress Ink--Tea Dye Outlines Rubber Stamps--leaves stamp

1 comment:

Tiff said...

Gorgeous layout! Well-balanced and elegant!